Direct la continutul paginii »

Living Jumbo Industry SA

Companie recomandata de e-oferta.ro
  • Produse excelente
  • Servicii de exceptie
  • Cele mai bune preturi

Buzau,

judeţul

BZ

38.971

SC LIVING JUMBO INDUSTRY SA is one of the top big bags producers in Romania. It is situated in Buzau, only 110 km from Bucharest, the capital of Romania. Though young, created in 2002, the company is highly appreciated on the market and has an impressive customer portfolio.

The highly qualified personnel and the technical qualification have facilitated this rapid ascension and the possibility of earning the trust of our most demanding customers.

Our production capacity is 200 tons monthly, around 120,000 pieces, but this number can vary depending on the degree of complexity of the product. The giant bags we produce are 100 % recyclable.

Over 75 % of the production is exported to Western Europe; the remaining 25 % of our capacity is dedicated to the domestic market. The products are distributed either directly or through agents or commissioners.

LivingJumbo Industry can offer a wide constructive variety of flexible intermediate bulk containers for capacities from 100 kg to 1800 kg. The company is ISO 9001 certified and has its own testing laboratory.

Besides we always try to offer our customers the right product for the right money, our policy is to offer complete services, starting from consultancy and ending with the delivery of the goods.

How well product conforms to customer’s expectations during the loading and handling process – we are always making sure the solution we offer to our customers is the best option considering his needs.

Strength and resistance of the loops and fabric of the big-bag during filling operation and handling with the fork lift. Company ensures a 5:1 safety factor, based on requirement, we can offer 6:1.

The time spent between the moment of receiving the order from the customer and delivery of goods is very low. We serve the needs of our customers who prefer to keep the stock at a minimum level (or no stock at all – JIT delivery) – taking advantage of our location close to any European destination.


SC LIVINGJUMBO INDUSTRY SA

Strada Transilvaniei Nr. 132, Buzau / Romania


    Living-jumbo-industry-sa
    Saci BIG BAGS pt ambalat peleti, rumegus, brichete lemn - LIVINGJUMBO INDUSTRY produce SACI tip BIG BAGS pentru ambalarea produselor din lemn (peleti, rumegus si deseuri lemn). Singurul ...
    Living-jumbo-industry-sa
    Saci BIG BAGS pt ambalat deseuri - LIVINGJUMBO INDUSTRY produce si comercializeaza saci BIG BAGS pt colectare, reciclare si valorificare deseuri - saci cu 4 mânere ...
    Living-jumbo-industry-sa
    Saci BIG BAGS pt ambalat ingrasaminte - LIVINGJUMBO INDUSTRY produce si comercializeaza SACI tip BIG BAGS pentru ambalat ingrasaminte solide. Acesti saci sunt prevazuti, de ...
    1. 2

Contacteaza compania Living Jumbo Industry SA

  • Verificare: Introduceti cele doua cuvinte in caseta de mai jos, lasand un spatiu intre ele. Daca nu sunt lizibile,
    apasati imaginea de mai jos.

    Aceasta masura de siguranta este temporara.



Datele de contact ale companiei

Living Jumbo Industry SA

  • 0338-101120

  • 0338-101122

  • office@livingjumbo.ro

  • Str. Transilvaniei 132 , Buzau, Buzau